Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Confessions

Hey Jammers! I'm sure some of you read firetigerx's scamming blog, and saw coco4092 on it. coco4092 is my old account. and i do confess, i did scam once. i was desperate and my so called friends (not the ones tht scammed with me) pressured me. i feel i should come clean, cuz one day it will haunt me. i feel rly bad about wut i did, and i feel so bad. if i could give those jammers their items back, i would. i lied cuz i felt rly bad and i tried 2 cover it up, but it didn't work. im sure im gonna lose many veiwers cuz of this, but if u trust me, i wont scam again i promise. i made a new account 2 start over. i havent scammed once on this. im so sorry. well, back 2 business i guess :( todays new item is the fox topiary.
ok. today's fashion tip is don care wut others think. if u think u look good, u do. i kno its one of those annoying adult sayings, but its true. i kno im leaving on sort of a bad note, im just rly tired. bye jammers.


3 comments:

  1. It takes a lot of courage to admit you were wrong and to confess to doing bad thing. I really appreciate your apology and I can finally say that I forgive you. I was hard on you before because I knew you were lying to cover up being caught.

    You have done the right thing in being honest and coming clean and for that you have my respect. Keep Jamming! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Hey Tay. And hello world.If you check out firetigerx's blog, you can see I confessed, too. This is historyloverz and we are all sorry for scamming. I feel really bad. I'd like to say thank you to firetiger for her forgiveness! And everyone, be a jammer not a scammer!

    ReplyDelete